Thursday, February 20, 2014

Snow Days

This is how much I love freezer meals!!!!

We have a snow day & I make 3 more freezer meals to have on hand.  How I managed life with this before, I'm really not sure.  I LOVE IT.

Here's a new recipe!!!  Thanks to my dear friend, Stacy, for sharing it :-)

Hamburger Rice Casserole
1 lb hamburger, brown & drain
1 can cream of mushroom soup
      (I use my homemade cream of something soup I found on Pinterest)
1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
      (I blended them up in the blender so the kids wouldn't "see" tomatoes)
1 cup of rice (uncooked)
Cheese

Mix everything except the cheese in pan and cook on stove until boiling (first bubbles I saw, I pulled off!) Put in 9x13 pan, add desired amount of cheese to top.  Bake on 375 for 20-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment