Saturday, January 4, 2014

Freezer Meals

I FINALLY did it ... got organized and now have 22 meals in the deep freeze for supper simplicity in our crazy ~ wonderful life.

However, I will post this disclaimer ... I don't really follow recipes.  I used these mostly just as guides and poured and dumped to what I thought looked good.  Some of these we haven't tried yet - which most of the time the looks on their faces when I tell them it's a new recipe is rather priceless.  And most of them will probably be tweaked after the first time we try them.

I would recommend that any of the recipes that include cheese - don't add it and freeze it.  Wait and add it when you are using that freezer meal.  But, that is just my preference.  All you have to do is write on the bag or pan cover to add cheese to remind yourself (well, that's what I have to do or I definitely would not remember to add the cheese)

Hope you enjoy & if you feel like trying this too - good luck.  I think I could easily get use to this!!

Crockpot Freezer Meals

Freezer Meals

No comments:

Post a Comment